Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Art News...........

It's been a wonderfully busy summer, with family events, holidays, and even a bit of painting thrown in!  I have two commissions on the go (but I can't show them to you since they are surprises....) and have sold 7 paintings from 4 different venues.  That is so encouraging for me. 

And now the "Saugeen Artists Diversity" show is going up tomorrow, August 14, at the Santa Fe Gallery in Owen Sound.  I am one of 9 artists from the art group "Saugeen Artists" who are putting work into this brand new gallery run by Lin Souliere, a proficient watercolour artist in her own right.  The official reception is this coming Saturday, August 16, at the gallery, from 2:00 to 4:00.  One of the paintings there will be my "Frosty Morning", which was accepted for the Art Map calendar for the month of November. 

I hope to see some friends there!


1 comment:

bethkirkland01@gmail.com said...

I like Royal Lady, and Come Sit with Me. You've been busy! B:-)