Sunday, March 24, 2019

Spring classes are springing up!

Now that the weather is warming up, I am making plans for teaching some fun acrylic classes in the next few months.  I will continue to hold one class a month in the Chesley Community Church craft room on Tuesdays.  And now I can hold classes at the "home" of my art group, Saugeen Artists Guild, at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church in Hanover.  Those classes will also be once a month on Thursdays.  The classes are all day, for a suggested donation of $30, plus materials if needed.  The first class at each venue will be flowers (of course!).  I suggest tackling one flower alone, similar to this one:  


There is an easy way we will use to create that papery look that is common to poppies!  Check out more details about these lessons on my "Classes " page on this blog.   It's such a joy to journey with other artists to create art and use our God-given interests and talents!

2 comments:

Lori Korstanje said...

Love your paintings. See you soon I hope!

Lori Korstanje said...

love your paintings