Monday, April 13, 2020

There's bad news and good news.......

The bad news is that most painting classes, including mine, are cancelled for this spring. 
                                 :-(

The good news is that most of us creative types are quite happy to have more time to work (being in social isolation) at the projects we love the most.  I have managed to finish one painting of an orchid I saw while visiting the Atlanta Botanical Gardens with my daughter in January.  The orchids were spectacular!   I chose this view from many photos I took that day.  Although some days it can be difficult to muster the motivation to paint, I hope we can each have some interesting work to share when our classes are able to start up again.                                                                      
                                                           Happy painting!



Atlanta Orchid
acrylic
12 x 16

No comments: