Friday, November 3, 2023

A different style for me........

 At my August course in London with Cheryl O Art, I did some fun experimenting with a new style!  These are two that came out of that course, which are quite unusual for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed working on something new.   They are a stylized and abstracted view of landscapes, with bright and sometimes unusual colours.  These are now on display at the Saugeen Artists Guild's Christmas pop-up store, which "materializes" in Hanover every year, after a long busy week setting it up, and runs from November 3 until December 23.  There are 20 artists with varied products, all unique and handmade.  You can find us (and many of my paintings) at 189 10th St. Hanover.  


"Queen Annes' Country"
acrylic
12 x 16




"Farther In"
acrylic
12 x 16


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cathie! Thank you for sharing.