Monday, November 4, 2019

The Saugeen Artists Guild's annual Christmas Gallery and gift shop is up and running!

The store is in a new location this year, but still downtown Hanover.  We are right beside Bruton's Blind Shop, at 275 10th Street.  There are 15 artists involved, bringing you jewelry, mosaic glass, woodworking, pottery, cards, and of course paintings!  Here is my latest large piece, which is on display there.  You will also see my little menagerie of animal faces.  An alpaca will soon be joining them.  


Beaver Valley Farm
acrylic
20 x 40

This farm is one I see regularly when I drive on the Beaver Valley road to Thornbury.  I have multiple photo references of it!  I took artistic liberties with the colours and some other details.  But there really were cows there!

No comments: